Instructions for Authors
Authors are fully responsible for the paper’s originality and for the correctness of its subject matter, language and formal attributes. An author’s statement should be enclosed declaring that the paper has not been published anywhere else.
When submitting a paper, the authors have to respect an active Call for Papers. In case of a special issue, the authors must follow additional conditions, if specified. The authors are also responsible for applying all requirements that are included in the journal paper template. The article topic must be in line with the journal focus.
The most important things to do in brief:
- To read fully the Editorial Policies.
- Please write the paper using the Paper Template .
- The article must follow the required structure: Paper title, Authors, Author’s place of work, Abstract, Key words, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, Author’s address, References.
For further information follow the Editorial Policies.
Submission preparation checklist
As a part of the submission process, authors are required to comply with all of the following items; submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these instructions.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it with other journal for consideration (alternatively, an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The document file is in Microsoft Word (*.doc, *.docx) and the submission file package format is in (*.zip) and include all graphs, tables, figures and schemes.
- Where available, DOI numbers or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The journal template has been used and the article includes a structured abstract and four main sections (Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions).
- All illustrations, figures and tables are camera ready and they can be publishable; their quality is sufficient.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Editorial Policies.
- I am aware that my article will be checked for antiplagiarism by CrossCheck.
For further information follow the Editorial Policies -> Preparing Manuscript.
All papers are submitted to a blind peer review process before publication. Reviewer’s overall recommendation can be as follows:
- Accept the paper without revision. The paper is forwarded to the Editorial Board to be accepted for publication in the journal.
- Accept the paper with a minor revision. Reviewers’ suggestions and comments are sent via notification email to the corresponding author‘s e-mail address. The authors should correct the paper according to the comments and re-submit the paper again through the journal electronic submission system; all changes should be described so that for the editor will be able to follow them and confirm their adoption. It is author’s right to refuse some reviewers’ comments; in such a case, the author has to clarify his/her viewpoints in an accompanying text document that is submitted together with the final version of the paper.
- Reject the paper. The paper will not be published in the journal. Reviewers’ reasons for the rejection of the paper are sent via notification email to the corresponding author‘s e-mail address.
For further information regarding the Editorial Policies -> Review and decision process.
As soon as the paper is published, the corresponding author obtains an email request for review of the final version of the paper (proofs) in PDF. After approving the final version in the electronic submission system, the corresponding author also needs to check and submit the consent for publication of the paper.
Since the proofs for review are in PDF, we recommend installing Acrobat Reader version 10.0. or higher.
For further information follow the Copyright Statements.