Personnel Potential in Agribusiness Enterprises in the Context of an Innovation Economy
No 3/2023, September
Baidybekova, S., Kydyrbayeva, E., Shomshekova, B., Sharipov, A. and Kasseinova, M. (2023) "Personnel Potential in Agribusiness Enterprises in the Context of an Innovation Economy", AGRIS online Papers in Economics and Informatics, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 3-13. ISSN 1804-1930. DOI 10.7160/aol.2023.150301.
The sustainability of social and economic development of countries and individual regions depends on various factors, one of which is the personnel potential shaping the labour market. In recent years, the number of people employed in agriculture has declined and has led to a shortage of agricultural personnel in the labour market. The aim of the research is to study the condition of human resources in agricultural enterprises under the conditions of pandemic and economic crisis and to identify ways of solving personnel problems. The object of the study is the personnel potential in agricultural enterprises in the example of the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union for the period from 2016 to 2020. The methods of comparative analysis, absolute and relative values, and abstract thinking served as a methodological basis for the study. The information base of the study was statistical data from the Eurasian Economic Union, and the works of scientists. The article analyses the dynamics of the urban and rural population in the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union, the number of the employed population by types of economic activity, including the agricultural sector. The main task of improvement of agricultural and industrial enterprises is to provide the industry with highly qualified personnel, solve which it is necessary to pay a lot of attention to agricultural education. Currently, many school graduates do not want to work in the agricultural sector due to the fact that it is considered unclaimed, non-prestigious, and low-paid. Therefore, various measures are needed within the states to attract graduates to the agricultural sector and to retain young professionals in rural areas. The article identifies and proposes the main ways of improving the training of in-demand personnel for agricultural and industrial enterprises based on conducted research.
Agricultural sector, employment, digital technology, pandemic, economic crisis.
- Akhmetzhanova, A. K., Mukhanova, G. K., Nazikova, Z. A., Malaeva, R. A. and Beisekova, Z. I. (2023) "Economy and Management of an Innovative Enterprise", International Journal of Interdisciplinary Organizational Studies, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 119-131. ISSN 2324-7649. DOI 10.18848/2324-7649/CGP/v18i01/119-131.
- Akimbekova, C. U. (2019) "Rural Labor Resources in the Context of Digitalization of the Economy of Kazakhstan", APK: Economics, Management, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 87-95. ISSN 2412-7554. DOI 10.33305/1910-87.
- Aletdinova, A. A. (2019) "Formation of Requirements for Critical Competencies of Workers in the Agricultural Sector", APK: Economics, Management, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 86-92. ISSN 2412-7554. DOI 10.33305/193-86
- Altykhov, A. I., Dudin, M. N. and Anyschenko, A. N. (2019) "Global Digitalization as an Organizational and Economic Basis for the Innovative Development of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Russian Federation", Market Economy Problems, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 17-27. ISSN 2500-2325. DOI 10.33051/2500-2325-2019-2-17-27.
- Antonova, G. V., Mirzabalaieva, F. I. and Bondarchuk, A. G. (2020) "Problems of Employment of Graduates of Educational Organizations in the Context of the Coronavirus Pandemic", Labor Economics, Vol. 7, No. 12, pp. 25-34. ISSN 2410-1613.
- Atamanyuk, I. P., Kondratenko, Y. P. and Sirenko, N. N. (2016) "Forecasting Economic Indices of Agricultural Enterprises Based on Vector Polynomial Canonical Expansion of Random Sequences", CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Vol. 1614, No. 1, pp. 458-468. ISSN 1613-0073
- Blynova, T. V. (2020) "Drivers of Rural Unemployment During an Economic Recession", APK: Economics, Management, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 14-25. ISSN 2412-7554
- Çera, G. (2022) "Europe’s Economic Pandemic Shock: How EU Economies Endured the Effects of COVID-19 Restrictions", European Chronicle, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 35-43. ISSN 2415-8577
- Dovgal, O. V., Kravchenko, M. V., Demchuk, N. I., Odnoshevnaya, O. A., Novikov, O. Y., Andrusiv, U. Y., Lesik, I. M. and Popadynets, I. R. (2017) "Methods of Competitiveness Assessment of Agricultural Enterprise in Eastern Europe", Regional Science Inquiry, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 231-242. ISSN 1791-5961
- Dudin, M. N., Schkodinskyi, S. V. and Prodchenko, I. A. (2021) "Digitization of the Economy and Global Trends in the Labor Market as Factors of the Country’s Economic Sovereignty", Labor Economics, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 663-682. ISSN 2410-1613
- Erochkina, N. V. and Potapova, L. N. (2020) "Personnel Potential of Agribusiness Enterprises: State and Development Prospects", Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 37-41. ISSN 1818-4057 DOI 10.17513/vaael.1161.
- Gagiyev, N. N., Honcharenko, L. P. and Sybachyn, S. A. (2020) "Assessment of the Prospects for the Implementation of the National Project "Education in Rural Areas", APK: Economy, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 65-76. ISSN 2413-2322
- Gainanov, D. A. and Migranova, L. I. (2020) "Transformation of Regional Markets for Educational Services and Labor in the Digital Economy", Regional Economics: Theory and Practice, Vol. 18, No. 8, pp. 1430-1448. ISSN 2311-8733 DOI 10.24891/re.18.8.1430.
- Gusakova, E. P. and Gusakov. I. A. (2020) "Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the State of the Regional Agro-Industrial Complex", Bulletin of the Samara State University of Economics, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 26-33. ISSN 2411-6041
- Herasimov, A. N., Gromov, E. I. and Lelikova, E. I. (2020) "Trends in the Development of Agricultural Labor Resources in the Stavropol Region", APK: Economics, Management, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 14-25. ISSN 2412-7554 DOI 10.33305/2011-14..
- Holovenchyk, G. (2019) "Theoretical Approaches to the Definition of the Concept of Digital Economy", Science and Innovations, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 54-59. ISSN 1818-9857 DOI 10.29235/1818-9857-2019-1-54-59.
- Khodakivska, O., Kobets, S., Bachkir, I., Martynova, L., Klochan, V., Klochan, I. and Hnatenko, I. (2022) "Sustainable Development of Regions: Modeling the Management of Economic Security of Innovative Entrepreneurship", International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 31-38. ISSN 2313-626X
- Lakomý, M. and Alvarez-Galvez, J. (2022) "Formation of the Quality of Life Index in Western and Eastern Europe within the Sociological Context", European Chronicle, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 30-43. ISSN 2415-8577
- Liasnykov, N. V. and Romanova, Y. A. (2019) "Global Challenges and Threats to the Development of the Russian Agricultural Sector", Food Policy and Security, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 85-96. ISSN 2499-9431.
- Lischuk, E. N. and Kapeluk, S. D. (2021) "Transformation of Requirements for Human Capital in a Pandemic", Labor Economics, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 219-232. ISSN 2410-1613
- Makhazhanova, U., Kerimkhulle, S., Mukhanova, A., Bayegizova, A., Aitkozha, Z., Mukhiyadin, A., Tassuov, B., Saliyeva, A., Taberkhan, R. and Azieva, G. (2022) "The Evaluation of Creditworthiness of Trade and Enterprises of Service Using the Method Based on Fuzzy Logic", Applied Sciences (Switzerland), Vol. 12, No. 22, pp. 11515. E-ISSN 2076-3417 DOI 10.3390/app122211515.
- Mero, G., Skenderasi, B., Shahini, E., Shahini, S. and Shahini, E. (2023) "Main Directions of Plants Integrated Protection in the Conditions of Organic Agriculture", Scientific Horizons, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 101-111. ISSN 2663-2144 DOI 10.48077/scihor3.2023.101.
- Petrikov, A. V. (2020) "Adapting the Agri-Food Sector to the Post-Pandemic Reality", Scientific Works of the Free Economic Society of Russia, Vol. 223, No. 3, pp. 99-104. ISSN 2072-2060 DOI 10.38197/2072-2060-2020-223-3-99-105.
- Petrova, L. M. (2021) "Human Capital Management at the Enterprises of the Agro-Industrial Complex in the Context of Global Changes", Creative Economy, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 443-458. ISSN 1994-6929
- Polevaia, M. V. (2019) "Human resource management in the face of global change", Moscow, Prometei, p. 68. ISBN 978-5-907166-48-6.
- Polukhina, M. G. (2020) "Economic Mechanisms for Securing Specialists in Rural Areas", APK: Economics, Management, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 50-64. ISSN 2412-7554. DOI 10.33305/206-50.
- Postnova, M. V., Smirnova, E. A. and Alexandrova, N. R. (2020) "The Specificity of Employment of the Rural Population of the Region and the Factors that Determine it", Labor Economics, Vol. 7, No. 12, pp. 1217-1234. ISSN 2410-1613
- Ryabchikova, N. N. (2021) "Institutional Aspects of Human Capital Development in the AgroIndustrial Cluster", Food Policy and Security, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 303-316. ISSN 2499-9431
- Shahini, E., Korzhenivska, N., Haibura, Y., Niskhodovska, O. and Balla, I. (2023) "Ukrainian Agricultural Production Profitability Issues", Scientific Horizons, Vol. 26, No. 5, pp. 123-136. ISSN 2663-2144 DOI 10.48077/scihor5.2023.123.
- Shcherbakov, A. (2021) "Agrarian and Food Sector", Russian Economy: Forecasts and Trends, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 67. ISSN 1813-8683
- chetynina, I. V. and Stenkina, M. V. (2019) "Improving the System of Relationships in the AgroIndustrial Complex is an Important Factor in its Scientific and Technological Development", Fundamental Research, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 218-223. ISSN 1812-7339 DOI 10.17513/fr.42651.
- Statistics of the Eurasian Economic Union for 2016-2020 (2021) [Online]. Available https://cutt.ly/ GGLIUYQ [Accessed: 23 May 2023]
- Trusova, N. V., Cherniavska, T. A., Kyrylov, Y. Y., Hranovska, V. H., Skrypnyk, S. V. and Borovik, L. V. (2021) "Ensuring Security the Movement of Foreign Direct Investment: Ukraine and the EU Economic Relations", Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 901-920. E-ISSN 2303-4521 DOI 10.21533/pen.v9i3.2319.
- Tsyhankova, I. V., Potudanskaia, V. F. and Ziwei, Y. (2019) "Motivating Factors of Young People when Choosing a Profession", Labor Economics, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 1545-1554. ISSN 2410-1613 DOI 10.18334/et.6.4.41349.
- Zabelina, O. V., Mayorova, A. V. and Safonova, E. A. (2021) "Orientation to the Current Labor Market and Strategic Approaches to the State Policy of Professional Development of the Population: The Experience of Foreign Countries", Labor Economics, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 97-110. ISSN 2410-1613
- Zakuskin, S. V. (2021) "Accounting for Commercial Attractiveness when Segmenting the Target Group", Creative Economy, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 605-624. ISSN 1994-6929 DOI 10.18334/ce.15.2.111569.