Marketing Management of Electronic Commerce in the Process of Current Marketing Management
No 2/2023, June
Stuchlý, P., Hennyeyová, K., Janšto, E., Šilerová, E. and Vaněk, J. (2023) "Marketing Management of Electronic Commerce in the Process of Current Marketing Management", AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 105-113. ISSN 1804-1930. DOI 10.7160/aol.2023.150209.
Electronic commerce is booming and has become a phenomenon of our time. While it only existed for a relatively short period of time, it left a significant mark on the current form of business, which can be referred to as the era of the information revolution. In the newly forming conditions, companies must adapt. Otherwise, they will disappear sooner or later. The article discusses the marketing management of electronic commerce with agricultural and food commodities. Its main purpose is to suggest a solution of possibility to strengthen the competitive position of companies with agricultural and food commodities trading mostly electronically by using a marketing management model n order to accomplish this. E-commerce provides opportunities for identifying the main weaknesses in marketing management of the company and recommending how they can be addressed. In addition, the best e-commerce marketing practices and tools are identified and recommended. The current ones are analysed and summarised as well as generalised knowledge of marketing management and electronic commerce and designated for solving problems in marketing management in e-commerce among selected companies that trade predominantly in research savings.
E-commerce, marketing, management, strategic management process, trade, entrepreneurship, e-strategies.
- Azavadar, R. (2011) "Impact of Online/Internet Marketing in Ehancing Consumer Experience on Consumer Industry", Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 234-260. ISSN 2073-7122. DOI 0.5539/ijms.v2n2p75.
- Bílková, R. and Dvořák, J. (2012) "Možnosti rozvoje elektronického obchodu", Scientific paper of the University Pardubice, Series D, Vol. 19, No. 25, pp. 30-41. ISSN 1211-555X. (In Czech)
- Boer, H. and Gertsen F. (2003) "From Continuous Improvement to Continuous Innovation: A Retroperspective", International Journal of Technology Management, Vol. 26, No. 8, pp. 805-827. ISSN 1741-5276 DOI 10.1504/IJTM.2003.003391.
- Bresnahan, T., Brynjolfsson, E. and Hitt, L. M. (2002) "Information Technology Workplace Organisation and Demand for Skilled Labour: Firm Level Evidence", Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 117, No. 1, pp. 339-376. ISSN 0033-5533 DOI 10.1162/003355302753399526.
- Collins, C. J. and Smith K. G. (2006) "Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence", Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 544-560. ISSN 1948-0989
- Corso, M. and Paolucci E. (2011) "Fostering Innovation and Knowledge Transfer in Product Development Through Information Technology", International Journal of Technology Management, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 126-148. ISSN 1741-5276 DOI 10.1504/IJTM.2001.002958.
- Erumban, A. A. and Jong, S. B. (2006) "Cross-country differences in ICT adoption: A consequence of Culture?", Journal of World Business, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 302-314. ISSN 1090-9516 DOI 10.1016/j.jwb.2006.08.005.
- Hassenzahl, M. and Tractinsky, N. (2006) "User Experience – A Research Agenda", Behaviour and Information Technology, pp. 91-97. ISSN 1362-3001 DOI 10.1080/01449290500330331.
- Jai Arul, G., Sanjeev, C. and Suyambulingom, C. (2011) "Implementation of Data Security in Cloud Computing", International Journal of P2P Network Trends and Technology, Vol. 1, No.1. pp. 112-127. ISSN 2249-2615
- Jensen, R. T. (2010) "Information, Efficiency, and Welfare in Agricultural Markets", Agricultural Economics, Vol. 41, pp. 203-216. ISSN 0139-570X DOI 10.1111/j.1574-0862.2010.00501.x.
- Jones, P., Beynon-Davies, P. and Muir, E. (2003) "E-business barriers to growth within the SME sector", Journal of Systems and Information Technology, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 1-25. ISSN 1328-7265 DOI 10.1108/13287260380000771.
- Kumar, V., Batista, L. and Maull, R. (2011) "The Impact of Operations Performance on Customer Loyalty", Service Science, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 158-171. ISSN 2164-3970 DOI 10.1287/serv.3.2.158.
- Leach, J. (2008) "Do new information and communications technologies have a role to play in the achievement of education for all?", British Educational Research Journal, Vol. 34, No.6, pp. 783-805. ISSN 1469-3518 DOI 10.1080/01411920802041392.
- de Leede, J. and Looise, J. K. (2005) "Innovation and HRM: Towards an integrated framework", Creativity and Innovation Management, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 108-117. ISSN 1467-8691 DOI 10.1111/j.1467-8691.2005.00331.x.
- Maglio, P. P., Vargo, S. L., Caswell, N. and Spohrer, J. (2009) "The service systemis the basic abstraction of the service science", Information Systems and e-Business Management, Vol. 7, pp. 395-406. ISSN 1617-9846 DOI 10.1007/s10257-008-0105-1.
- Manas-Argemí, A. (2005) "Security metrics and measurements for IT“, European Journal for Informatics, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 89-103. ISSN 1684-5285
- Miller, K. W., Voas, J. and Hurlburt, G. F. (2012) "BYOD: Security and Privacy Considerations", IT Professional, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 53-55. E-ISSN 1941-045X, ISSN 1520-9202 DOI 10.1109/MITP.2012.93.
- Rao, N. H. (2007) "A Framework for Implementing Information and Communication Technologies in Agricultural Development in India", Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol. 74, No. 4, pp. 491-518. ISSN 0040-1625 DOI 10.1016/j.techfore.2006.02.002.
- Rusu, C., Rusu, V., Roncagliolo, S. and González, C. (2015) "Usability and User Experience: What Should We Care About?", International Journal of Information Technologies and Systems Approach, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 1-12. ISSN 1935-570X. DOI 10.4018/IJITSA.2015070101.
- Smith, M. (2003) "Business Process Design: Correlates of Success and Failure", The Quality Management Journal, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 38-49. ISSN 1068-6967 DOI 10.1080/10686967.2003.11919062.
- Strzębicki, D. (2015) "The Development of Electronic Commerce in Agribusiness – The Polish Example, Procedia Economics and Finance, Vol. 23, pp. 1314-1320. ISSN 2212-5671 DOI 10.1016/S2212-5671(15)00573-0.
- Tullis, T. and Albert, B. (2013) "Measuring the User Experience", Morgan Kaufmann, 320 p. ISBN-13 978-0124157811
- Vaněk, J., Jarolímek, J. and Šimek, P. (2009) "Information Services and ICT Development in Agriculture of the Czech Republic", AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 47-52. ISSN 1804-1930
- Vaněk, J., Jarolímek, J. and Vogeltanzová, T. (2011) "Information and Communication Technologies for Regional Development in the Czech Republic – Broadband Connectivity in Rural Areas", AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 67-76. ISSN 1804-1930
- Wielky, J. (2017) "The impact of the internet of things concept development on changes in the operations of modern enterprises", Polish Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 262-275. ISSN 2081-7452 DOI 10.17512/pjms.2017.15.1.25.
- Zairi, M. and Sinclair, D. (1995) "Business Process Re-engineering and Process Management", Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 161-173. ISSN 1463-7154 DOI 10.1108/14637159510798248.