Geoinformation Methodology of Agricultural Land Evaluation for Agricultural Economic Growth
No 4/2021, December
Denisova, E. (2021) "Geoinformation Methodology of Agricultural Land Evaluation for Agricultural Economic Growth", AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 3-8. ISSN 1804-1930. DOI 10.7160/aol.2021.130401.
The formation of an economically developed management system for the country's agro-industrial complex cannot be considered only from the point of view of a separate science. Land resources are the source of profit, which is involved in almost all sectors of society. Land preservation and improvement is required to ensure an economic security and competitiveness of each region of the Russian Federation). The dynamics of changes in the areas of Svetloyarsky district of the Volgograd region in the context of municipalities is analyzed. The actual deviation of the area of Privolzhsky rural settlement amounts to 2,3 % of the statistical data. The boundaries and areas of the used plots of arable land in the Raigorod settlement do not coincide with the data of the state cadastral registration, the discrepancy of only one land plot is 422,44 hectares. By implementing GIS-technologies, the data were obtained for 2355 arable land plots, whereof the irrigated land area amounts to 52138 hectares, instead of the potentially possible 19455 hectares, that exceeds the settlement's capabilities by 2,7 times according to the statistical data.
GIS-technology, land quality, monitoring, tax, evaluation, cost, management, registration.
- Amin A. and Fazal, S. (2012) "Quantification of Land Transformation Using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques ", American Journ of Geographic Information System, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 17-28. ISSN 2163-1131. DOI 10.5923/j.ajgis.20120102.01.
- Bazzi, H., Baghdadi, N., El Hajj, M., Zribi, M., Minh, D. H. T., Ndikumana, E., Courault, D. and Belhouchette, H. (2019) "Mapping Paddy Rice Using Sentinel-1 SAR Time Series in Camargue, France", Remote Sens, No. 11, pp. 887. E-ISSN 2072-4292. DOI 10.3390/rs11070887.
- Borkhunov, N. A. and Sagaidak, E. A. (2011) "Economic relations in agriculture in the conditions of transition to innovative development", All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Economics, Moscow, p. 184.
- Denisova, E. V. and Silova, V. A. (2019) "The current state analysis of the agro-forest landscape components based on the geoinformational systems usage", IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, Vol. 315, No. 5. E-ISSN 1755-1315. ISSN 1755-1307. DOI 10.1088/1755-1315/315/5/052062.
- Denisova, E.V. (2021) "Geoinformation analysis of agricultural landscape components for land management, cadastre and monitoring of irrigated lands", Geodezia i Kartografia, Vol. 967, No. 1, pp. 56-64. E-ISSN 2587-8492, ISSN 0016-7126. DOI 10.22389/0016-7126-2021-967-1-56-64.
- Eremchenko, E. (2011) "A new approach to implementing of GIS for small municipalities", ArcReview, Vol. 2, No. 32, pp. 12-18.
- Erol, H. and Akdeniz F. A. (2005) "Per-field classification method based on mixture distribution models and an application to Landsat Thematic Mapper data", International Journal of Remote Senssing, No. 26, No. 6, pp. 1229-1244. E-ISSN 1366-5901, ISSN 0143-1161. DOI 10.1080/01431160512331326800.
- Kazankov, V. A. (2010) "Problems of rational use of ground resources in the Volgograd region", South of Russia: ecology, development, No. 4, pp. 96-98. E-ISSN 2413-0958, ISSN 1992-1098. DOI 10.18470/1992-1098-2010-4-96-98.
- Khlystun, V. N. (2019) "Development of land relations in the agroindustrial complex", Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, No. 4, pp. 325-332. E-ISSN 1555-6492, ISSN 1019-3316. DOI 10.1134/S1019331619040038.
- Lidin, K. L., Meerovich, M.,G., Bulgakova, E. A., Vershinin, V. V. and Papaskiri, T. V. (2018) "Applying the theory of informational flows in urbanism for a practical experiment in architecture and land use", Espacios, Vol. 1, No. 39, p. 12. ISSN 0798-1015.
- Maler, K. (1990) "Economic Theory and Environmental Degradation: a Survey of Some Problems", Revista de Analisis Economico, No. 5, pp. 7-17. ISSN 0718-8870.
- Papaskiri, T. V. (2013) "Informacionnoe obespechenie zemleustrojstva" (Information support of land management), Moscow: publishing company "GUZ". 160 p.
- Roy, D. P. , Wulder, M. A. and Loveland, T. R....Zhu, Z. (2014) "Landsat-8: Science and product vision for terrestrial global change research", Remote Sensing of Environment, No. 145. p. 154-172. ISSN 0034-4257. DOI 10.1016/j.rse.2014.02.001.
- Savu, A. and Raboj, D. (2014) "Cadastral Documentation in Real Valuation", The Valuation Journal, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 54-71. ISSN 1842-3787.
- Tsifrovaya baza dannykh vysot (CGIAR-CSI) (2018) [Online] Available: http://srtm.csi.cgiar.org [Accessed: 18 Jan. 2021].
- Tsentr nauchnykh dannykh Sentinels (ESA-COPERNICUS) (2018) [Online] Available: https://scihub.copernicus.eu/dhus [Accessed: 18 Jan. 2021]. (in Russian).
- Vershinin, V. V., Murasheva, A.A., Shirokova, V. A., Khutorova, A. O., Shapovalov, D. A. and Tarbaev, V. A. (2016) "The Solutions of the Agricultural Land Use Monitoring Problems", International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, Vol. 11, No. 12, ISSN 5058-5069.