Developing the Metodology to Form Integrated Reporting of Agroholdings in the Russian Federation
No 4/2015, December
Balashova, N. N., Šilerová and E., Melikhov, V. A. (2015) “Developing the metodology to form integrated reporting of agroholdings in the Russian Federation”, AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 19 - 29, ISSN 1804-1930.
The article represents the efficient methodological principles on preparing the integrated reporting, as well as the scheme of the agroholding coherently integrated registration system based on the analysis of the concept and methodology in the field of the integrated reporting; it specifies "growth points" of the methodology development and best practical applications of the concept of uniform reporting on a global scale. The authors propose the developed by them "road map" on the organization process forming the integrated reports, and define the guidelines on improving the process of preparing and quality of the integrated reporting for the medium-term period.
Methodology of integrated reporting; uniform accounting system; agro-industrial holdings; organization of integrated accounting; road map; guidelines on methodology development.
- Balashova, N. N. Organizational and methodical approaches to the development of the accounting policy for formation of coherent and integrated report of the agro-industrial holdings. Business. Education. Right. Bulletin of the Volgograd institute of business, 2014, Vol. 2, No. 27, p. 99–104. ISSN 1990-536X.
- Balashova, N. N., Melikhov, V. A. Conceptual approaches to the disclosure of information on the cost formation at the agro-industrial holdings. Vestnik of Astrakhan state technical university. Series: Economics. 2014, Vol. 3, p. 84–95. ISSN 2224-9761.
- Bayboltaeva, N. A ., Makulova, A. T., Abaeva, K., Alibekova, B. A., Bolysbayeva, A. Problems of development of accounting on peasant (Farm) enterprises in Republic of Kazakhstan. Asian Social Science. 2015, Vol. 14, p. 211-218. ISSN 19112017. DOI https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n14p211.
- Brožová, I. Economic profit of organic farmers in the Czech Republic. Agricultural Economics. 2009, Vol. 56, p. 243-248. ISSN 19112017. DOI https://doi.org/10.17221/114/2009-AGRICECON.
- Cheng, B., Ioannou, I., Serafeim. G. 2013. Corporate Social Responsibility and Access to Finance. Strategic Management Journal. 2013, Vol. 35, No. 1, p. 1-23. E-ISSN 1097-0266. DOI https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.2131.
- Conceptual framework for financial reporting [Online]. Available: http://finotchet.ru/standard.html?id=65. [Accessed: 20 July 2015].
- Consultant project of the international structure. [Online]. Available: IR// www. ir.org.ru/attachments/article/13/23.11.12 - Consultation Draft of the International Framework-Russian. Pdf. [Accessed: 8 December 2013].
- Dhaliwal, D., Li, O. Z., Tsang, A., Yang, Y. G. Voluntary Nonfinancial Disclosure and the Cost of Equity Capital: The Initiation of Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting. The Accounting Review. 2011, Vol. 1, p. 59-100. ISSN 0001-4826. DOI https://doi.org/10.2308/accr.00000005.
- Druckman, P. Integrated reporting - Gaining global momentum. [Online] Available: https://www.ey.com/ZA/en/Issues/EY-integrated-reporting-hot-topics-paul-druckman [Accessed: 15 Jan 2014].
- Eccles, R., Krzus, M. One Report: Integrated Reporting for a Sustainable Strategy. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2010, p. 256. ISBN 978-0-470-58751-5.
- EY’s Excellence in Integrated Reporting Awards 2014 [Online]. Available:// www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/EY-Excellence-In-Integrated-Reporting-2014/$FILE/EY -Excellence-InIntegrated-Reporting-2014.pdf [Accessed: 12 March 2015].
- Higgins, H. A. Respousibility Accounting. The Arthur Andersen Chronicle. Chicago. April. 1952.
- Horská, E., Szafrańska, M., Matysik-Pejas, M. Knowledge and financial skills as the factors determining the financial exclusion process of rural dwellers in Poland. 2013, Agricultural Economics, vol.59, pp. 29-37. ISSN 1805-9295. DOI https://doi.org/10.17221/9/2012-AGRICECON.
- Integrated reporting. [Online]. Available: http://integratedreporting.org/2014/08/26/the-trilemmaof-reporting/ [Accessed: 23 Sept. 2015].
- International standard of financial report (IAS) 8 "Accounting policy, changes in the accounting assessments and failures". [Online]. Available at: http://www.acca.com. [Accessed: 28. Aug. 2015].
- International standard on the integrated reporting. [Online]. Available at: http://www.pwc.ru//International Integrated Reporting Framework [Accessed: 8. April 2014].
- Ioannou, I., Serafeim, G. The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Investment Recommendations. Harvard Business School Working Paper, 2014. No. 1507874.
- Iacondini, A., Mencherini, U., Passarini, F., Vassura, I., Fanelli, A., Cibotti, P. Feasibility of Industrial Symbiosis in Italy as an Opportunity for Economic Development: Critical Success Factor Analysis, Impact and Constrains of the Specific Italian Regulations. 2015, Vol. 6, p. 864-874. ISSN 1877-2641. DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/s12649-015-9380-5.
- King, M., Roberts, L. Integrate: Doing Business in the 21st Century [Online] Available: http://www.mervynking.co.za/pages/publications.htm [Accessed: 15 April 2014]. DOI https://doi.org/10.1596/978-1-4648-0351-2_About_Doing_Business.
- The Landscape map [Online]. Available: http://corporatereportingdialogue.com/landscape-map (Accessed: 10 May 2015);
- Medvedev, D. A. Russia could become one of the leading agricultural countries [Online] Available: http://importozamechenie.ru/medvedev-rossiya-mozhet-vojti-v-chislo-vedushhix-agrarnyx-stran/ [Accessed: 8 Febr. 2015].
- Melikhov, V. A. Concept and technology of formation of coherent and integrated reporting of the agro-industrial holdings. Volgograd, IPK “Niva”, 2014. 132 p.
- Melikhov, V. A. Evaluation of the prospects of submitting coherent and integrated report and disclosure of non-financial information of the agro-industrial holding. Theory and practice of social development, 2014, no. 9, pp. 122–125.
- Melikhov, V. A., Pavlova. L. N. Perspectives of formation of international integrated report at the agricultural and processing enterprises of the agro-industrial holding. Proceedings of nizhnevolzskiy agrouniversity complex: science and higher vocational education, 2014. Vol. 1, No. 33, p. 243–248. ISSN 2071-9485.
- Ovchinnikov, A. S., Tseplyaev, A. N., Balashova, N. N., Šilerová, E., Melikhov, V. A. Monitoring of Integrated Accounts Rendering and Non-Financial Information Disclosure to Agricultural Holdings (on the Basis of the Volgograd Region), Agris on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics. 2014, Vol. 6, No 4, p. 89-100. ISSN 1804-1930.
- Perepelkina, E. F. Unified system of management account and IFRS as a instrument of disclosure of data on operating segments of the agro-industrial holding. Proceedings of nizhnevolzskiy agrouniversity complex: science and higher vocational education. 2014, Vol.1, No. 33, p. 253–259. ISSN 2071-9485.
- Putin, V. V. Message from the President to the Federal Assembly// Bulletin of the Russian nation. 2015, Vol. 1-1, No. 39. p. 8-16.
- Realizing the benefits: The impact of Integrated Reporting [Online]. Available: www.theiirc.org [Accessed:15.06.2015].
- Serafeim, G. Integrated Reporting and Investor Clientele//Harvard Business School Working Paper. 2014, No. 12-072. DOI https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2378899.
- Stevenson, N. Key foundations for high-quality reporting: Good practices of monitoring and enforcement, and compliance [Online] Availebale: isar.unctad.org/meetings/en/ Presentation/ciiisar31_1510AM_NStevenson_en.pdf [Accessed: 10 Febr. 2015].
- Tomorrow’s Business Success. [Online] Available: integratedreporting.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Tomorrows-Business-Success_Integrated-Reporting-L-Oct-2014.pdf. [Accessed: 1 May 2015].
- Towards Integrated Reporting – Communicating Value in the 21st Century. [Online] Available: // www. ir.org.ru /attachments/article-IR Discussion Paper-2011.pdf. [Accessed: 1 February 2014].
- Welcome to the IR Yearbook 2014. [Online] Available: http://integratedreporting.org/yearbook2014/timeline assets/timeline.html#vars!date=2011-09-22_10:06:30! [Accessed: 17 Aug. 2015].
- World Congress of Accountants 2014 [Online] Available: //www.accaglobal.com/ng/en/member/accounting business/insights/ congress-2014.html [Accessed: 28 March 2015]. DOI https://doi.org/10.22233/20412495.1214.28.
- Zamberlan, C. O., Zamberlan, J. F. Systems of costs in agribusiness: a Study in the area of the Fourth Italian Colony. Custos e Agronegocio. 2009, Vol. 5, p. 2-14. ISSN 1808-2882.